What We Do
Hot Water repairs and replacements
We service the Hills, Parramatta and Blacktown areas and we don’t charge a “call out” or “service fee”.
We offer honest up front pricing on every job so you are not left with any surprise bills at the end and we leave your worksite clean.
We offer an obligation free quotation service and our team of friendly, qualified and professional tradesmen are available for your plumbing, drainage, gas fitting, backflow prevention, TMV services and more.
We are fully licensed and insured.
We offer a 24 hour 7 day a week service for hot water system replacement and repairs. We are experts in solving and fixing hot water system problems as well as installing a full range of hot water heaters.
Hot water system problems can occur from internal rust, sediment build up, incorrect installation and neglect. Some common problems with hot water systems include;
- Discoloured water
- Unsightly smell coming from the tank
- Overflowing or leaking
- Water runs out too quickly or only produces warm water
- Temperature pressure relief valve is leaking
- Gas burner always turning off
Some of these problems can reduce your heater’s energy efficiency and also clog your water lines. Preventative measures can extend the life of you hot water tank.
- All hot heater units should be checked frequently for leaks
- Test the temperature/pressure relief valve every 6 months to make sure it’s working and have it replaced every 3 to 5 years.
- Have your hot water system serviced every 2 years.